Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Countdown-box

People are living for their respective hopes as their lives will become meaningless if there's no more hope available for them. Hopes generally come from their own values. For example, some people value money and pride and they hope they get respect as a result of having them and kids usually like chocolates and candies and they also hope to have so many of them.

For me, love is one of the most important thing in my life and I value my love for others as well as their love for me. That's why I hope that they're happy and peaceful at every moment and also hope to meet them frequently to share their happiness and even tears. I mean I'm really looking forward to meet them!

Ahumm, now, I'm also waiting for a special day to meet with my most beloved one counting down every second. It's also quite exciting to have a count-box with you. So, if you're tired of waiting alone for your special days ......... a count-box is ready to accompany you :)


Create your own MySpace Countdown Counter Today!

No comments: